Thursday, October 29, 2015

Follow Me On Pinterest!

Follow Me on Pinterest!




Hey guys!

I've had a Pinterest account for a while, probably over a year. I've added a lot to it, then I forget it exists (just like I do with Tumblr). But as of late, it's been quite helpful (now that I've figured out how to use it! Haha!).

I've been eating vegan for almost 3 months now and my children are vegetarians. I'm constantly trying to find new recipes to try or make vegan or vegetarian friendly meals that I can make for my kids. It's been really easy to find good recipes online that don't take too long and are actually really good. I have very picky kids (at least the twins are!), so it's always been hard to cook for them. One thing they always eat is noodles, but I no longer wanted to make them the cheap Ramen noodles with the little chicken packet seasoning. A, because it's not vegetarian and b, because it's not very good for you! Have you noticed how greasy it is? It was just fine eating it growing up, and when I was in college and working as a telemarketer! I've discovered rice noodles and I've been buying them from Korean grocery stores in bulk, since I live not that far from KoreaTown in Los Angeles!

And there are so many things you can do with noodles! But that's another post! In the meantime, try looking at some of my Pinterest boards if you're looking for great recipes that your kids might enjoy!

Vegan & Vegetarian Kid Food Board

Vegan Dessert Recipes

More to come! And I'll follow you back on Pinterest!

No comments:

Post a Comment